Tuesday 20 December 2011

Was yesterday's lesson interesting and useful?

assalamualaikum..................بسم لله الرحمن الرحيم.........

     I want to say yes because I get many thing interesting and useful.Yesterday also,my group has to present about our assighment.The title of our assighment is CONTEXTUAL CLUES.From the present, I get many lesson interesting and useful.

   The lesson interesting is I brave to myself for present front all my friend although I felt bit nervous at the start.But,I force myself to explain my parts.My parts is SYNONYM and ANTONYM.Contextual clues has seven parts all like,DEFINITION,EXAMPLES,GENERAL CLUES,EXPERIENCE, and EXPLANATION.The second lesson interesting is my class enjoy with our presentation even they are not understand,hehe.But don't worry,because the beloved teacher explain again after that.

   The lesson useful is I get many new vocabulary.Added,the vocabulary is difficult to say like HALLARIOUS.I felt very shame while I say that word.However,I have to receive about my weakness and be a good lesson useful to me.That's all from me for now,see you at my next post.

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.......ALHAMDULILLAH......

No comments:

Post a Comment